Basic Steps To Be A Vendor
- Refer to the Washington State Dept. of Agriculture Market Manual
- Obtain a city business license through the Dept. of Revenue
- If your goods are organic, get your certification through the National Organics Program
- Obtain your Nursery License
- Obtain your Egg License
- Obtain Farmers Market Insurance
SBDC advisors provide no-cost advising on all phases of small business development. Other services of the Washington SBDC include no-cost or low-cost workshops on a variety of business topics and customized market research services.
The Enterprise Challenge is an annual business plan competition for new and emerging companies in Yakima and Kittitas Counties. The grand prize is $10,000. The 2021 competition runs from January 7, 2021 through March 11, 2021.